OGBOMOSO: HOME OF THE BRAVE [HISTORY OF OGBOMOSO]
- This electronic book (eBook) contains a hundred and eleven (111) pages of Ògbómòsó History with rare pictures.
- A well-detailed story of the first five settlers: Aale of Okelerin (Elephant Hill), Ohunsile of Ijeru, Orisatolu of Isapa, Akadie of Isale-Afon and Ogunlola Ogundiran of Ajagbon (Igbo Igbale)
- A biography of all the 27 Soun (Kings) of Ògbómòsóland from Soun Ogunlola Ogundiran (Aisa Agbe) to Oba Jimoh Oladunni Oyewumi Ajagungbade III JP, CON
- All you need to know about the deceased Alagba: Ògbómòsó tortoise that was the world oldest animal
- An intriguing story of invincibility: Ogun Ojalu Ògbómòsó (War cannot subjugate Ogbomosoland)
- Rarely mentioned greatness of Ògbómòsó as the pacesetter: The home to the first Nigerian Professor: Professor (Chief) Hon. Nathaniel Durojaye (N.D) Oyerinde MFR OBE | Houses of the first higher institution in Nigeria, NBTS, founded in 1898 | 7 Aare Ona Kakanfo are of Ògbómòsó extraction out of the 15 in Yorùbá History… Just to mention a few from an endless list.
Alternatively, you can contact us through Message or WhatsApp on 07036065752 to make a transfer of ₦1,000 and get the eBook mailed to you.